Yes, I know that you are preparing to swap gifts, travel way too far to see family, and eat enough to put you into a sugar coma, however, a brand new year is right around the corner.
Below are 5 reasons you will be successful in 2017:
- You will find a qualified CPA who can assist you and your decision making year-round, set a fixed amount that you will pay them, and use their advice. They will save you more money than they cost.
- You are going to perform a cash flow projection for 2017 and identify potential shortfalls today, not tomorrow!
- You are going to raise your prices, because you offer a premium product/service! You will have a better profit, better customers, and sleep well at night.
- You are going to delegate some of the roles that you currently perform in your business, so you can grow the business, i.e., bookkeeping, digital marketing, payroll, and anything that someone else can do as well as you, for less money than you!
- You are going to schedule an appointment with your local TSBDC counselor to get a jump start on your 2017 goals!
Go ahead and visit Aunt Edna, attend Christmas Eve services, and hang on to those gift receipts and we will see you next year!