Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Magic Sales Box



* Disclaimer: I'll make this short and sweet. Having a presence online in today's economy is downright crucial. It's a way for customers to find you, learn about you, and even buy from you. I highly recommend that any business have a website, with someone working diligently on search engine optimization.
Now that I have my disclaimer there, I also want to express the importance of YOU selling your product and service. The internet or "Magic Sales Box", will not do it all, on its own. The reason that I state this (although most small business owners see this as obvious) is that many folks do not want to put in the tireless effort of marketing their business. They feel like if they just get an online presence, the hard will work will be done for them. Many times over, it does not! It is a supplement to other efforts, but that's all.
Think of it like exercising, without changing your diet will have only a moderate affect on your weight. You have to all of the hard stuff.

No comments :

Post a Comment