Monday, August 19, 2013

Health Care Reform, Preparing Your Business for the 2014 Mandates

The workshop will be held in dining room in the Wood Campus Center on the main campus, NOT the Betty Gibson Building.




Heritage Financial Group will address topics that include:

*Marketplace/Insurance Exchanges
*Play or Pay
*Limits on Waiting periods
*Community rating for groups
*Plan Design Limitations
*Fully Insured vs. Self-Funded
*Individual Mandate
*Additional Health Care reform fees
*DOL (Dept. of Labor) Compliance 
*Q&A

Co-Sponsor(s): Business and Industry of Continuing Education and the Center of Emphasis - Volunteer State Community College
The workshop will be held in dining room in the Wood Campus Center on the main campus, NOT the Betty Gibson Building.

Fee: Free

1 comment :

  1. My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more! does gynexin work

    ReplyDelete