Monday, May 5, 2014

Shark Tank winner starts with the SBDC




I totally missed this a while back.  I watch this show religiously and remember this guy well.  Mr. Tod, a client at the Small Business Development Center at Raritan Valley Community College is doing quite well too.

http://www.sbdcrvcc.com/2010/mr-todd-wins-2009-success-award/


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Mr. Tod's testimonial about the SBDC: “The SBDC at RVCC has been a blessing to my business. My recent SBA loan approval was a direct result of my involvement with the SBDC. I can’t say enough about the assistance I received. I would urge any entrepreneur who is serious about taking their business to the next level to explore the mentorship and counseling opportunities available at the SBDC.” Tod Wilson, Mr. Tod’s Pie Factory 2009 ABC Shark Tank Winner 

No comments :

Post a Comment